24 September, 2016

All-Time Diamondbacks Updated!

The All-Time Arizona Diamondbacks page is updated!

AND with that, all 30 teams are completed: Rosters selected and cards posted. (At least the FRONTS.) ;)

Officially there IS one team left to post: The All-Time National League All-Stars. After that, and in another week or two once the season is over, I'll start posting team stats. A few teams (those without active players on them) have their stats posted already.  I'll also revamp the Standing page as well.

Beyond that? I would like to do something with individual player stats, but I now from experience that this can be time-consuming and tedious, so I'm not sure just yet how I want to do it.

In the meantime, please enjoy and let me know if you have any questions about any of my selections! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment