23 August, 2016

Getting back to the original purpose...

OK, so admittedly, it's been a LONG time since I've written anything even VAGUELY related to All-Time All-Star Teams.  And regrettably, the original project proved to be WAY more of a time-suck that I had anticipated.  But with the 2016 season winding to a close, I've been bitten by the All-Time All-Star bug again.  And this time, I'm going for something a little simpler. HOPEFULLY by opening day, 2017, I'll have all 40 teams done in this new format, plus the two All-Time, All-Star teams.

For now, I'm mainly going to do graphical posts, essentially mimicking baseball cards of my own design. The first such team to use this new format is my own favorite (or course) the All-Time Boston Red Sox.  And their old page (accessible vie the link on the Right) now has forty baseball "cards" on it that look like this:


Each of the five graphics contains eights cards. If downloaded in full resolution and printed out (though I have no idea why you would do that, but go right ahead) they would (in theory) print such that each card will end up 3.5" x 2.5", just as most modern baseball cards do.

My PLAN will be to do an update each off-season, but... Let's just see if I can finish this one first, shall we?

Oh, and there will still be pages hosting pics from my PCAction Baseball Replays, but I'll still try to keep up with this project.  I cranked out the Red Sox in one night, and it should only get easier now, right? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment